By using the website of, by submitting information to, or by using the ordering service for the ELA! Greek To Go, through the WEBSITE, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand this Policy and signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. In most cases, the WEBSITE will seek your explicit consent if they collect, use or disclose your Personal Information; however, sometimes your consent may be implied through your conduct with the WEBSITE.
- Non-Personal Information – The WEBSITE automatically collects certain non-personal information regarding its users, such as the date and time you access the WEBSITE, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the WEBSITE, and the web pages you viewed. This non-personal information is used for administration purposes and also to improve the WEBSITE. Non-personal information may be disclosed to other persons and permanently retained for future use.
- Personal Information – During your use of the WEBSITE or through your use of the online ordering system, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information, including your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, and credit card information in order for the WEBSITE to provide their services. You can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then may not be able to use certain services provided by ELA! Greek To Go Restaurant or access specific features of the WEBSITE.
- Account Holders – The WEBSITE may also collect additional information regarding Account Holders’s past orders, social networking preferences, special events, and gratuity amounts.
- Analytics – The WEBSITE also uses web analytics software to track and analyze traffic for its services in connection with advertising and promotion of their services. They also aggregate certain information gathered through the WEBSITE, including order data, gratuity information, and delivery locations. Globalfoodsoft.com may publish these statistics or share them with third parties without including your personal information.
- Social Network Interaction – User-generated content posted through the WEBSITE such as certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you “Like” or “Recommend”) may be viewed by the general public. Accordingly, the WEBSITE cannot ensure the privacy of any Personal Information included in such user-generated content.
Use of Personal Information
ELA! Greek To Go Restaurant uses your personal information for the following purposes and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- To create your Account;
- To help them understand the use of the WEBSITE;
- To respond to comments, questions, and specific requests from you;
- To bill you for their services;
- To contact you regarding promotions; and
- To notify you of important changes to their services.
The WEBSITE does not sell the information they collect through the WEBSITE to third parties. Globalfoodsoft.com shares account information, order content, order instructions, and gratuity amounts with ELA! Greek To Go Restaurant so that they may process and deliver those orders.
The WEBSITE’s servers utilise Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the most up-to-date and secure transmission technology available. All private data is encrypted by the SSL the moment it is entered, making it impossible to read during transfer to the Internet. This security measure is necessary for payment processing and is certified by “PositiveSSL CA 2, COMODO CA Limited”.
The WEBSITE’s servers are protected by firewall technology. WEBSITE is committed to cutting-edge technology that provides totally secure online transactions.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Personal Information you provide through the WEBSITE will be held on Foodbooking.com’s servers in or at a destination outside of Canada. In addition, your Personal Information may be accessed by or given to a staff working outside of Canada and/or to third parties. While your Personal Information is outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of the country in which it is held and may be subject to disclosure to the governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of such other country, pursuant to the laws of such country. The WEBSITE will always take steps to ensure your information is treated in accordance with this Policy.
If Globalfoodsoft.com enters into a joint venture with, purchases is sold to, or merges with another business entity; your Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, their new business partners or owners or their advisors.
The WEBSITE may use the Personal Information that you provide to them if they are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal information in order to comply with or where they believe they are under a duty to comply with any applicable legal obligations’ or in order to enforce their Website Terms and any other agreement they have with you. This includes exchanging Personal Information with other companies or organizations for fraud protection and prevention.
Third-Party Processing – Some third parties process information on the WEBSITE’s behalf, including processing credit card and debit card payments. By submitting your Personal Information, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. The WEBSITE will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Information Storage and Security
Globalfoodsoft.com uses reasonable security measures equal to or exceeding industry standard to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure, and disposal. Unfortunately, even with these measures, Globalfoodsoft.com
cannot guarantee the security of this Personal Information. By using the WEBSITE and services, you acknowledge and agree that Globalfoodsoft.com and ELA! Greek To Go Restaurant makes no such guarantee, and that you use the services at your own risk.
Account Holders – Registered Account Holders can access and change their Personal Information through the “My Account” tab on the WEBSITE. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Access to Personal Information – You have the right to see the Personal Information the WEBSITE holds about you. They will attempt to respond to your written request not later than thirty (30) days after receiving it. You may have to provide sufficient identification before they provide you with any Personal Information they hold.
The WEBSITE is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. The WEBSITE will not approve applications of or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom they know to be under the age of 13. The WEBSITE does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If the WEBSITE nevertheless discovers that it has received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom the WEBSITE otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, they will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted by requesting the same via an email to the headquarter of the Controller and/or online via the contact for or contact email of the Controller as found on the website www.globalfoodsoft.com or at the email of the DPO, if such DPO exists, and/or by any other ways of communications mentioned in the legal regulations in force.
This Policy may be changed from time to time at the WEBSITE’s discretion and without prior notice or liability to you or any other person. Their collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of the Policy will be posted here. Your continued dealings with the WEBSITE will signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, you should check the date of this Policy, located at the top of this page, and review any changes since the last version.